Journalists have been invited to “get a look at what’s new from Android” at a Samsung press event subtitled the ‘Google Episode’, which is to be held at the CTIA Enterprise & Applications trade show in the US on October 11. Possible launches include Android Ice Cream Sandwich and the rumoured Google Nexus Prime handset, says This Is My Next.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old