Chinese handset manufacturer Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific is to launch “a dual-module NFC mobile phone at the end of this year”, according to a report in the SinoCast Daily Business Beat (via TMCnet). The company is working with mobile operators, banks and bus companies on NFC mobile phone testing and commercial use, the article reports, and Yulong has also signed up as a member of the NFC Forum. More details as soon as we have them…
- Cilab adds support for NFC Forum wireless charging testing
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
This article is more than 11 years old