The Sky Vega Racer from Pantech is a high-end dual-core smartphone that is only available in Korea. Billed at launch as the fastest Android handset yet, it is aimed at the same market segment as Samsung’s Galaxy S II.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit