The 2017 Samsung Galaxy A7, announced on 2 January, supports both Sim-based (UICC) and embedded secure element based (eSE) NFC.
- SunCash lets consumers in the Bahamas make CBDC payments with their face
- Federal Reserve reports sharp drop in US cash use during Covid-19 pandemic
- Global survey finds more than half of consumers continue to prefer using a physical payment card for in-person purchases
- Crédit Agricole de Lorraine rolls out biometric payment cards in France
- National QR payments system goes live at Subway stores in Australia