The Nokia Oro is a phone “intended for someone who doesn’t want their mobile device to look the same as other people’s.” The handset, which bears more than a passing resemblance to Nokia’s C7, is gold-plated with a sapphire crystal home key and a fine leather back. The Symbian Anna based device also boasts NFC. The Oro retails at upwards of €800.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- JPMorgan Chase to tokenize open banking permissions
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- TransLink issues Compass Card key fobs