The Nokia Oro is a phone “intended for someone who doesn’t want their mobile device to look the same as other people’s.” The handset, which bears more than a passing resemblance to Nokia’s C7, is gold-plated with a sapphire crystal home key and a fine leather back. The Symbian Anna based device also boasts NFC. The Oro retails at upwards of €800.
- Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Mauritius to increase contactless transaction limit
- Belgium increases contactless transaction limit to €50
- BIS reports on likely impact of Covid-19 on cash, cards and mobile payments
- UK supermarkets launch digital volunteer shopping cards
- Walmart updates mobile app for contact-free transactions