The Nokia 701 features a 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology which, Nokia says, makes it “the brightest smartphone screen to date”. The Nokia 701 also features a 1GHz processor and an 8-megapixel camera as well as NFC. It will be available in steel dark, silver light, amethyst violet and white and will retail at around €290 (US$418) before local taxes or operator subsidies.
- Starling Bank adds connected cards for volunteer shoppers
- Juniper: Mobility-as-a-Service revenues to exceed $52bn by 2027
- Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Mauritius to increase contactless transaction limit
- Belgium increases contactless transaction limit to €50
- BIS reports on likely impact of Covid-19 on cash, cards and mobile payments