The Nokia 701 features a 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology which, Nokia says, makes it “the brightest smartphone screen to date”. The Nokia 701 also features a 1GHz processor and an 8-megapixel camera as well as NFC. It will be available in steel dark, silver light, amethyst violet and white and will retail at around €290 (US$418) before local taxes or operator subsidies.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit