The Nokia 701 features a 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology which, Nokia says, makes it “the brightest smartphone screen to date”. The Nokia 701 also features a 1GHz processor and an 8-megapixel camera as well as NFC. It will be available in steel dark, silver light, amethyst violet and white and will retail at around €290 (US$418) before local taxes or operator subsidies.
- Eventbrite brings tap to pay to the events industry
- Biometric card pioneer backs away from payments citing lower-than-expected market uptake
- EU calls for feedback on proposed settlement with Apple over NFC chip access
- Google signs deal to take UPI beyond India
- NFC Forum spells out DPP ambitions in ebook