The Nokia 701 features a 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology which, Nokia says, makes it “the brightest smartphone screen to date”. The Nokia 701 also features a 1GHz processor and an 8-megapixel camera as well as NFC. It will be available in steel dark, silver light, amethyst violet and white and will retail at around €290 (US$418) before local taxes or operator subsidies.
- Sicilian farmers use NFC to let consumers verify the authenticity of premium blood oranges
- India requires banks to let cardholders opt in to contactless payments
- Huawei Pay expands to Pakistan
- One million Brits now use open banking
- Venmo adds branded animated emojis to payment messages