LG has announced the LG Viper, which offers NFC and Google Wallet functionality on the Sprint network in the US, a 4-inch 800 by 480 pixel screen, 5MP camera and 1.2GHz processor.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- Tinkoff turns its mobile banking app into a full-service digital marketplace
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Osaka Metro begins Japan’s first face recognition ticketing pilot
- Garanti lets customers use its mobile banking app to top up their transit card