The Lenovo K800 features NFC and will be the first smartphone to be built around Intel processors. The device, announced at CES 2012 by Intel CEO Paul Otellini and Lenovo senior VP Liu Jun, was released first in China in spring 2012.
- Fitbit Charge 4 launches with NFC contactless payments
- Visa reports on the impact of Covid-19 on payment volumes
- Qatar triples contactless transaction limit
- EBA recommends Europe-wide contactless transaction limit increase
- Table: Contactless payment transaction limit increases around the world