The Lenovo K800 features NFC and will be the first smartphone to be built around Intel processors. The device, announced at CES 2012 by Intel CEO Paul Otellini and Lenovo senior VP Liu Jun, was released first in China in spring 2012.
- Poste Italiane adds QR code payments to Postepay app
- Piedmont vineyard picks NFC screw caps to fight fakes
- World Economic Forum publishes central bank digital currency toolkit
- Apple leverages NFC to deliver exclusive rewards to Apple Watch gym users
- Transport for NSW reports on contactless ticketing adoption