Announced by Sprint in April 2012, the HTC Evo 4G LTE boasts a 4.7-inch LCD display, dual-core Snapdragon processor, NFC with Google Wallet support and runs Android 4.0. The smartphone is said to be the first in the USA to have HD voice with crystal clear clarity.
- McKinsey: Coronavirus will cost the payments industry $165bn
- Canada increases contactless transaction limit by 150%
- Australia doubles contactless transaction limit to A$200
- Fitbit Charge 4 launches with NFC contactless payments
- Visa reports on the impact of Covid-19 on payment volumes