Announced by Sprint in April 2012, the HTC Evo 4G LTE boasts a 4.7-inch LCD display, dual-core Snapdragon processor, NFC with Google Wallet support and runs Android 4.0. The smartphone is said to be the first in the USA to have HD voice with crystal clear clarity.
- ITSO reports on the role of transit ticketing in mobility-as-a-service solutions
- India’s Icici Bank launches open banking portal
- Malaysian government offers cash incentives to mobile payments users
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action
- Indonesia begins EMV QR mobile payments rollout