Announced by Sprint in April 2012, the HTC Evo 4G LTE boasts a 4.7-inch LCD display, dual-core Snapdragon processor, NFC with Google Wallet support and runs Android 4.0. The smartphone is said to be the first in the USA to have HD voice with crystal clear clarity.
- Facebook Pay launches on Facebook and Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp to follow
- Suncorp Stadium reports on NFC event ticketing adoption rates
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys
- Translink to pilot NFC tags at Queensland bus stops
- EU banks plot pan-European rival to Visa and Mastercard