Meizu MX4 Pro review at Anandtech... More
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
The Meizu MX3 is a well-specified Android smartphone with a unique 5.1-inch 1800 by 1080 display offering a crisp 415 pixels per inch. Some versions come with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Meizu’.