Meizu MX4 Pro review at Anandtech... More
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- Tinkoff turns its mobile banking app into a full-service digital marketplace
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Osaka Metro begins Japan’s first face recognition ticketing pilot
- Garanti lets customers use its mobile banking app to top up their transit card
The Meizu MX3 is a well-specified Android smartphone with a unique 5.1-inch 1800 by 1080 display offering a crisp 415 pixels per inch. Some versions come with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Meizu’.