Google’s ‘Project Tango’ tablet is a developer device that “provides unique sensing capabilities that allow developers to explore new user experiences not possible on other mobile devices.” A teardown has revealed that the device offers NFC. More
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Chinese city rolls out face verification ticketing on bus and subway services
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- STIB switches on contactless payments across Brussels
An NFC-enabled variant of the ZTE R233, a low-end candybar handset, is believed to be available in limited quantities for trials. More
The Benq T80 was launched in 2008 and features NFC technology from NXP. More
The LG KU380-NFC is a prototype HCI/SWP handset announced in late 2008. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Limited availability’.