PARTNER NEWS: NFCW readers are invited to join Dejamobile and speakers from Arion Bank, Crédit Agricole, GVS, Stocard, Tribe Payments and Valitor for two digital payments workshops taking place at the Paris Fintech Forum on the morning of 28 January 2020.
Session one focuses on how digital payments are transforming loyalty and gifting experiences and session two examines the role of digital payments as part of the new digital retail bank experience.
- Alex Reddish, chief commercial officer, Tribe Payments
- Björn Goß, CEO, Stocard
- Declan Byrne, group development director, GVS Group
- Xavier Vaslin, innovation manager, Crédit Agricole Payment Services
- Svandís Edda Ragnarsdóttir, product manager cards division, Arion Bank
- Reynir Egilsson, head of issuing processing, Valitor
- Houssem Assadi, chief executive officer, Dejamobile
- Ahmad Saif, chief technology officer, Dejamobile
- Lorcan Burke, chief growth officer, Dejamobile
Readers interested in attending the workshops can find out more about the sessions and register to attend here.