Customer satisfaction, overall brand image and retention metrics for banks are higher among customers who have a mobile payment service linked to their bank account, findings from the J.D. Power 2017 US Retail Banking Satisfaction Study reveal. “The trend is most pronounced among the emerging affluent segment of millennial customers with incomes above US$80,000, among whom 64% currently have mobile payment services linked to their accounts,” the research finds.
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
- Hong Kong and Macau to distribute stimulus payments to citizens’ digital wallets
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
This article is more than three years old