Customer satisfaction, overall brand image and retention metrics for banks are higher among customers who have a mobile payment service linked to their bank account, findings from the J.D. Power 2017 US Retail Banking Satisfaction Study reveal. “The trend is most pronounced among the emerging affluent segment of millennial customers with incomes above US$80,000, among whom 64% currently have mobile payment services linked to their accounts,” the research finds.
- UN reports on impact of Covid-19 on ecommerce payments in developing countries
- Mashreq Bank rolls out contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Contactless payment and instant credit ecosystem rolls out in UAE
- Hyundai includes fingerprint payments sensor in new Genesis GV70 vehicles
- McKinsey and EBA identify threats to European banks’ payments revenues
This article is more than three years old