Android Pay users across the US will soon be able to make in-store, in-app and online payments using their PayPal account. “People in the US can simply link their PayPal account to use with Android Pay,” Google’s Pali Bhat writes in a blog post. PayPal has also announced a partnership with Wells Fargo that will enable the bank’s customers to add their debit and credit cards to PayPal for in-store NFC mobile payments.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than three years old