PARTNER NEWS: Antelop Solutions and Rambus will be exhibiting at the Seamless Asia expo in Singapore from 19 to 20 April. Antelop can be found in booth J18 where the company will be showcasing its Mastercard and Visa certified host card emulation (HCE) solution for banks. Rambus will be exhibiting at booth J10 and will be hosting a live demonstration of its Unified Payments Platform for retailers. NXP will also be present at the event as a workshop sponsor.
- Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Mauritius to increase contactless transaction limit
- Belgium increases contactless transaction limit to €50
- BIS reports on likely impact of Covid-19 on cash, cards and mobile payments
- UK supermarkets launch digital volunteer shopping cards
- Walmart updates mobile app for contact-free transactions