Customers of Dutch bank ING can now make a payment request and send money through Apple’s iMessage platform. The service will work through a separate mobile app so that customers can receive and send money without having to log into the ING Mobile Banking app. “This new functionality is available for customers with an Apple iPhone or iPad with iOS 10,” ING says.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than three years old