Nearly 3bn users will have access to retail banking services through smartphones, tablets, PCs and smartwatches by 2021, Juniper Research reveals, up 53% from 2017. “Usage will continue to rise as consumers increasingly opt for banks offering the convenience of rapid, multi-channel digital services,” the research firm says.
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- TfL reports on mobile payments adoption on London’s transport network
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Madeira to pilot fingerprint biometric cards for decentralized digital IDs
- Google to offer bank accounts?