Indian consumers can now submit prescriptions, buy medicines, find doctors and book appointments through online pharmacy Easymedico using First Global Data subsidiary Msewa’s VPayQwik mobile wallet. “Easymedico products and services will be available on the company’s VPayQwik mobile payment app, enabling Easymedico’s existing base of 500,000 customers to submit prescriptions, to purchase prescription medicines and other health products at significant discounts on VPayQwik,” First Global says.
- Swedish sportswear brand adds NFC zippers to enhance customer engagement
- Unspent stored value on Starbucks prepaid cards nears US$1.63bn
- Strasbourg rolls out interoperable NFC ticketing for all Android devices
- Australian public hearing considers case for regulatory controls to ensure payment apps get access to smartphone NFC technology
- Santa Barbara gets fare capped open loop contactless ticketing as California rollout expands
This article is more than four years old