A 46-page magazine with a collection of articles covering the Internet of Things, NFC, the role of mobile money and how to kickstart the mobile wallet revolution in the Middle East is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. The latest issue of the quarterly Vritti magazine has been produced and sponsored by Mahindra Comviva and has been approved by the NFC World editorial team.
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
- JCB, Mizuho Bank and Fujitsu to test blockchain-based identity exchange technology for securing transactions
- Florida to introduce mobile driving licences
This article is more than three years old