A 46-page magazine with a collection of articles covering the Internet of Things, NFC, the role of mobile money and how to kickstart the mobile wallet revolution in the Middle East is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. The latest issue of the quarterly Vritti magazine has been produced and sponsored by Mahindra Comviva and has been approved by the NFC World editorial team.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11