IBM has announced a blockchain project with Singapore fintech startup KYCK! to enable the financial services provider to create new customer accounts more quickly and securely. Using the open source Hyperledger Project Fabric, KYCK! intends to provide brokerages a platform with video conferencing and encrypted document submission capabilities. “We have seen how blockchain can improve operational efficiency, increase transparency and reduce transaction risks,” says Darryl Tan, co-founder of KYCK!.
- Octopus lets iPhone users personalise their digital transit card
- Increasing adoption of NFC, QR codes and biometrics drives growth across cardless ATM market
- Budapest to trial open loop contactless fare payments on airport shuttle bus
- Warsaw skyscraper gets contactless mobile access control
- British Airways trials contactless biometric boarding at London’s Heathrow Airport
This article is more than six years old