Swedish mobile payments specialist Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform has launched a P2P money transfer service that enables users to instantly transfer money to each other “regardless of where they are in the world”, the company says. The service is being rolled out to 14 countries across Europe: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
- Google promotes mobile payments in the US with $30 Spring Challenge
- Forecast: 1.4bn consumers will be using face recognition to authenticate payments by 2025
- Patent shows how Apple Pay could automatically select a card based on the user’s location
This article is more than four years old