Swedish mobile payments specialist Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform has launched a P2P money transfer service that enables users to instantly transfer money to each other “regardless of where they are in the world”, the company says. The service is being rolled out to 14 countries across Europe: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts