Swedish mobile payments specialist Seamless’ Seqr mobile payment platform has launched a P2P money transfer service that enables users to instantly transfer money to each other “regardless of where they are in the world”, the company says. The service is being rolled out to 14 countries across Europe: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than three years old