Amazon has added more than 60 brands to its Amazon Dash Button program that allows consumers to reorder consumables around their home with a press of a button. “Customers will now find even more brands to choose from across a variety of new beverages and pantry essentials, as well as pet treats and personal care items like toothbrush heads and dry shampoo,” the company says. The program expanded internationally in August, launching in Austria, Germany and the UK. The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
- European banks invest €30m in EU rival to Visa and Mastercard
- Mastercard in talks with PBOC over support for cross-border digital yuan transactions
- Facebook relaunches WhatsApp peer to peer payments in Brazil
This article is more than four years old