Amazon has added more than 60 brands to its Amazon Dash Button program that allows consumers to reorder consumables around their home with a press of a button. “Customers will now find even more brands to choose from across a variety of new beverages and pantry essentials, as well as pet treats and personal care items like toothbrush heads and dry shampoo,” the company says. The program expanded internationally in August, launching in Austria, Germany and the UK. The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- Wearable payments specialist Tappy opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Juniper forecasts ‘permanent shift’ to contactless ticketing
- Canada begins testing national digital ID framework
- UK charities leverage open banking to cut donation transaction costs
- The NFCW Expo is now open
This article is more than three years old