Visa says it is working with blockchain developer Chain to develop a near real-time transaction system for high-value international payments between participating banks. “The time has never been better for the global business community to take advantage of new payment technologies and improve some of the most fundamental processes needed to run their businesses,” says Visa’s Jim McCarthy. The Visa B2B Connect system will pilot in 2017.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Interflora lets customers use Alexa to order and pay for flowers
- Mastercard pilots decentralized digital identities
- PicWicToys lets shoppers skip the checkout lines