NFC World partners Rambus Bell ID, Giesecke & Devrient, Gemalto, SimplyTapp, NXP and Kona will be exhibiting at the Money20/20 expo in Las Vegas from October 23 to 26. Here’s what you can expect to see and where you can find them during the show.
- Bell ID can be found at booth #2525. The company’s experts will be available to answer questions on host card emulation (HCE), tokenization and TSM technology.
- G&D will host meetings in a hospitality suite at the Palazzo Hotel, adjoining the Sands Expo Center, and demonstrate its latest connected wearables solutions.
- Gemalto can be found at the Gemalto lounge and meeting rooms on Level 1, #703. The company will be showcasing its next-generation trusted payments technologies and Jack Jania, SVP of strategic partnerships, will be talking during the ‘Payments Security: Taking a More Holistic Approach’ session on October 26.
- Kona will be exhibiting at booth #2023.
- NXP will be hosting an event during the show where it is expected to reveal results of its latest research on contactless payments in retail.
- SimplyTapp will be exhibiting at booth #2128. The company’s chief executive Doug Yeager will be presenting a session entitled ‘SimplyTapp Reimagines POS Transactions’ on October 25.
NFC World’s associate editor Rian Boden and producer Rhi Hughes will also be in Las Vegas to report from the event. Follow our Money20/20 hub for the latest news direct from the show floor.
Next: Visit the NFCW Expo to find new suppliers and solutions