Canadian cooperative financial group Desjardins is to begin offering Apple Pay to its members and customers. “Holders of Desjardins Cash Back Mastercard, Cash Back World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard will be able to use Apple Pay in 2017,” the company says.
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
- Google Pay streamlines user interface
- UK pilots new ways to provide access to cash in communities without bank branches
- Apple lets kids use their Apple Watch to make payments with Apple Pay
- Wearable payments specialist Tappy opens NFCW Expo showcase
This article is more than three years old