PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has published a new web page exploring the five key success factors for mobile NFC deployments. “By assessing how we are able to help our customers define and implement their NFC strategies worldwide, and by analyzing various mobile NFC roll outs around the globe, we have found that the same systematic approach is common to all successful large-scale NFC deployments,” the company writes.
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
- JCB, Mizuho Bank and Fujitsu to test blockchain-based identity exchange technology for securing transactions
- Florida to introduce mobile driving licences
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday