Bitcoin wallet Coinbase has expanded into Australia. “Customers in Australia can now buy Bitcoin and Ether using their credit and debit cards,” the company says. “Please note that at this time, users in Australia can only buy digital currency. We hope to add the ability to sell digital currency as well soon.” Coinbase added PayPal and credit card support in June 2016.
- Estonian fuel station installs self-service payments system that replaces need for physical card readers
- Canadian retailer vends ready-made meals from contactless kiosks
- Pret A Manger pilots contactless charity donations in UK outlets
- KFC Japan trials contactless lockers for mobile order pickups
- Monoprix pilots automated self-service store
This article is more than four years old