Bitcoin wallet Coinbase has expanded into Australia. “Customers in Australia can now buy Bitcoin and Ether using their credit and debit cards,” the company says. “Please note that at this time, users in Australia can only buy digital currency. We hope to add the ability to sell digital currency as well soon.” Coinbase added PayPal and credit card support in June 2016.
- Hong Kong and Macau to distribute stimulus payments to citizens’ digital wallets
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
- Google promotes mobile payments in the US with $30 Spring Challenge
This article is more than four years old