Microsoft is to extend its Windows Hello biometric authentication solution into apps and websites via the Microsoft Edge browser. “Beyond the hardware, Windows Hello will also give you instant access to paired apps and protected websites on Microsoft Edge — all while maintaining enterprise-level security,” Microsoft says. The update forms part of the company’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
- Apple AirTag ‘hack’ indicates dynamic NFC capability
- Irish banks plan Yippay mobile payments joint venture to compete with new entrants
- Bahamas links digital currency to bank accounts
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
This article is more than four years old