Swedish mobile payment specialist Seamless has launched its Seqr mobile payment platform in Austria, Ireland, Malta and Luxembourg. “The company’s rapid expansion means that consumers can now use Seqr to make payments in 16 countries,” the company says. Seqr is already available in Sweden, Finland, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK and the US.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than four years old