Samsung Pay will soon support eligible credit and debit cards from TD Bank and Regions Bank, taking the total number of supporting banks and credit unions in the US to 130 — more than 75% of the country’s credit and debit card market. “Samsung Pay supports all major payment networks and many of the country’s major banks, and it continues to expand its partnership ecosystem,” Samsung says.
- Apple Pay goes live in Israel
- Aion Bank onboards personal and business customers via NFC
- Porsche lets owners in Australia find, access and pay for parking from their vehicle
- Chinese banks unveil CBDC hardware prototypes for multiple use cases
- Samsung Pay to add support for local currencies in South Korea
This article is more than five years old