Samsung Pay will soon support eligible credit and debit cards from TD Bank and Regions Bank, taking the total number of supporting banks and credit unions in the US to 130 — more than 75% of the country’s credit and debit card market. “Samsung Pay supports all major payment networks and many of the country’s major banks, and it continues to expand its partnership ecosystem,” Samsung says.
- Carrefour integrates its loyalty card with Apple Pay
- Afterpay lets US consumers pay by instalments with their NFC mobile phone
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
This article is more than four years old