Apple has released an update to iOS 9 that will restore devices left disabled by Error 53. “For anyone who experienced Error 53, Apple has released an update to iOS 9.2.1 to allow you to successfully restore your device using iTunes on your Mac or PC,” Apple says. “If Touch ID on your device didn’t work before you saw Error 53, the feature still won’t work after you restore your device.”
- TfL reports on mobile payments adoption on London’s transport network
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Madeira to pilot fingerprint biometric cards for decentralized digital IDs
- Google to offer bank accounts?
- Nestlé pilots face recognition payments in Barcelona