Millions of dollars in withdrawals and “hundreds of thousands” of transactions have now been made via Cardless Cash, the ATM functionality launched by banking and payment technologies provider FIS in January 2015 to let customers withdraw cash using their smartphone. US banks including BMO Harris, Wintrust, WSFS, Salem Five and Avidia Bank have installed the functionality in their ATM network, with others including Popular Community Bank and Oriental Bank deploying the technology this year.
- National QR payments and rewards system to be launched in Australia
- Huawei Pay goes live in Pakistan
- Tencent and Ant to integrate digital yuan wallets into mobile banking apps
- European Payments Initiative issues call for technical partners
- Apple Pay goes live in Mexico
This article is more than five years old