Millions of dollars in withdrawals and “hundreds of thousands” of transactions have now been made via Cardless Cash, the ATM functionality launched by banking and payment technologies provider FIS in January 2015 to let customers withdraw cash using their smartphone. US banks including BMO Harris, Wintrust, WSFS, Salem Five and Avidia Bank have installed the functionality in their ATM network, with others including Popular Community Bank and Oriental Bank deploying the technology this year.
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
This article is more than four years old