Beacon manufacturer Estimote has raised US$10.7m in a Series A investment round led by Javelin Venture Partners. “The investment will help us to accelerate innovation and expand our operations in New York, in our European office in Krakow and expand our San Francisco office,” the company says.
- Amsterdam gets tap-in tap-out open loop contactless fare payments
- Port of San Diego adds contactless biometric immigration checks using facial recognition
- India pilots digital rupee for contactless in-store and P2P payments
- Apple Pay to start pilot rollout in South Korea
- UBS leverages NFC and biometrics to let Swiss residents open a bank account from their mobile phone
This article is more than six years old