US Bank FlexPerks Visa customers can now use their mobile phones to redeem loyalty points. “Customers simply activate real-time rewards, make a purchase with their FlexPerks Visa card and respond to a text message to accept or decline a redemption offer,” US Bank says. “Accepted offers trigger a credit to the customer’s billing statement for the purchase amount and a deduction of FlexPoints from the customer’s point balance.”
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Metrolinx to let iPhone users top up Presto transit cards via NFC
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
This article is more than four years old