Some 8% of UK millennials see mobile payments becoming their primary payment method over the next decade, compared with 80% choosing cards and 11% saying cash, research from Compass Plus shows. “Over 80% of the millennial respondents chose either a debit, credit or contactless card as the payment method they will use the most in 10 years time,” the findings reveal.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts