European mPos provider SumUp has launched in the US and has started taking pre-orders for a new EMV contactless card terminal for US$99. “The new contactless SumUp terminal has been specifically developed for the US and connects wirelessly to any smartphone or tablet,” the company says. The expansion comes after the company raised €10m in August 2015.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts