Visual discovery app Pinterest is expanding its Buyable Pins, which let users make payments through Apple Pay, to more commerce platforms including Bigcommerce, IBM Commerce and Magento. “We’re also rolling out new Buyable Pins from Bloomingdale’s, Wayfair, DVF, Steven Alan and thousands of new merchants from our launch partners Demandware and Shopify,” the company writes in a blog post. More than 60m Buyable Pins have been activated since June 2015.
- OP Financial to pilot biometric payment card in Finland
- Stocard rolls out mobile payments service in four more European countries
- Nordic countries record surge in contactless payments during pandemic
- Google Pay to launch mobile-first bank accounts in the USA in 2021
- American Express adds instant digital card provisioning for Apple Pay
This article is more than five years old