Nearly three quarters of Polish consumers (74%) are aware of NFC mobile payments and 4% are using them, research conducted by ARC Rynek i Opinia for SIA reveals. 96% have heard of contactless payments and credit cards and 41% perceive them to be the most “modern”, followed by mobile payments (36%), payment cards or online bank transfers (35%).
- Apple lets retailers accept augmented reality payments
- Las Vegas restaurant lets diners use QR codes to pay their bill with Apple Pay
- Apple Pay now accounts for 5% of global card transactions
- Contactless payments set to triple to US$6tn by 2024
- Google to revamp its payments products