US department store chain Macy’s will enable PayPal as a payment option for in-store, online and mobile purchases by the end of September 2015. “In-store customers can checkout via Payment Code on the PayPal app or on the Macy’s app which enables consumers to scan a QR code on their mobile device,” PayPal says. The integration will also enable PayPal’s One Touch checkout for online and mobile.
- Beijing offers public transport users discounts to encourage digital yuan fare payments
- Major banks, retailers and fintechs to support rollout of national QR payments and rewards system in Australia
- Circle K adds checkout-free shopping at US convenience stores
- Apple Pay goes live in Bahrain
- Three in four UK consumers want to set their own contactless spending limit
This article is more than six years old