US department store chain Macy’s will enable PayPal as a payment option for in-store, online and mobile purchases by the end of September 2015. “In-store customers can checkout via Payment Code on the PayPal app or on the Macy’s app which enables consumers to scan a QR code on their mobile device,” PayPal says. The integration will also enable PayPal’s One Touch checkout for online and mobile.
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
- Amazon lets customers pay with their palm at two US retail stores
- Samsung lets German customers link any bank account to Samsung Pay
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
This article is more than five years old