US department store chain Macy’s will enable PayPal as a payment option for in-store, online and mobile purchases by the end of September 2015. “In-store customers can checkout via Payment Code on the PayPal app or on the Macy’s app which enables consumers to scan a QR code on their mobile device,” PayPal says. The integration will also enable PayPal’s One Touch checkout for online and mobile.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia