Broadcom has introduced an automotive-grade NFC controller designed to be built into vehicles to simplify set-up for mobile device connectivity and enable solutions such as keyless entry. The BCM89095 meets the special requirements of the automotive industry, which include extreme temperature tolerance and multiple sets of international manufacturing guidelines. The low-power chip supports reader/writer, P2P and card emulation modes.
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- Suncorp Stadium reports on NFC event ticketing adoption rates
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys
- CaixaBank uses NFC to let customers check in to flagship bank branch of the future
- Salvation Army adds NFC chips to Red Kettles