Almost a quarter of Canadians (23%) have now made a mobile payment in-store with nearly a third (29%) having used their device to make an online purchase, new research from PayPal Canada has found. Nearly half (45%) of the respondents also agreed that Canadians are ready to embrace emerging methods of payments such as conducting a mobile payment via a wearable device.
- Sweden begins central bank digital currency pilot
- Domino’s lets online buyers skip the pickup line
- Shell and Dunkin’ link loyalty programmes to offer customers shared rewards
- M&S rolls out mobile self-checkout across London
- Apple lets retailers accept augmented reality payments