The NFC Forum has published guidelines for developers looking to use NFC to easily establish a connection between two devices and then hand over to Bluetooth or WiFi for high speed or long distance data exchange. Connection Handover User Experience Recommendations includes general guidance for all applications, for audio and video streaming use cases, and recommendations specific to Bluetooth use.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app