Sequent Software has gained Visa approval for its digital issuance platform, a service provider TSM (SP-TSM) solution that enables card issuers to manage and distribute payment credentials to consumers’ NFC phones. “The Visa approval provides peace of mind to our customers since they know that the security of our platform far exceeds most commercial requirements,” says Lance Johnson, Sequent’s chief security officer.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than eight years old