Payment services provider Merchant Warehouse has integrated Isis SmartTap into its Genius Customer Engagement Platform, enabling small and medium sized businesses to process NFC payments and deploy customized offers to new and prospective customers via the Isis Mobile Wallet. The service is available initially to merchants located in the Boston area.
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
- NFC Forum unveils Wayfinding Mark as global identifier for NFC tapping locations
This article is more than seven years old