iPhone owners in the US can now make Isis payments following AT&T’s introduction of a range of phone cases that add NFC functionality to the devices.
- The Incipio Cashwrap Mobile Wallet Case for iPhone 5 and 5S, available in black, pink or white for US$65.
- The Incipio Cashwrap Mobile Wallet Case for iPhone 4 and 4S, available in black, white or pink for US$69.
- The Isis Ready Case for iPhone 4 and 4S users, available for US$65.
- The Isis Ready Charging Case for iPhone 4 and 4S, providing both NFC functionality and a backup battery for US$85.
- Otterbox Defender Series Mobile Wallet Case for iPhone 4 and 4S, offering NFC and rugged protection, for US$129.
All five options can be ordered from AT&T’s website today. The Incipio and Otterbox options will also be available in stores from 31 January.
“Using the Isis Mobile Wallet on an iPhone is simple,” says DeviceFidelity, whose NFC technology is used in the five cases. “Select the Isis Ready NFC case, slide the iPhone in, download the Isis Mobile Wallet app from the App Store and tap your iPhone at hundreds of thousands of merchants nationwide for a quick and easy way to pay and save.”
Next: Visit the NFCW Expo to find new suppliers and solutions