The Indian arm of Chinese phone maker Gionee Smartphones has launched a flagship handset with NFC. The Elife E7 includes 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras, a 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs Gionee’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean-based Amigo 2.0 OS. 3G and 4G options are available.
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing
- Google adds Secure NFC option to Android 10
- Cordless kitchens to combine NFC with wireless power to remove the need for plugs and cables
- Researchers develop stretchable NFC antennas for clothing