The Indian arm of Chinese phone maker Gionee Smartphones has launched a flagship handset with NFC. The Elife E7 includes 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras, a 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs Gionee’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean-based Amigo 2.0 OS. 3G and 4G options are available.
- Marshall University transitions to mobile-only NFC ID cards for staff and students
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
- HID Global opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Canada begins testing national digital ID framework
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
This article is more than six years old