The Indian arm of Chinese phone maker Gionee Smartphones has launched a flagship handset with NFC. The Elife E7 includes 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras, a 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs Gionee’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean-based Amigo 2.0 OS. 3G and 4G options are available.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than seven years old