The Indian arm of Chinese phone maker Gionee Smartphones has launched a flagship handset with NFC. The Elife E7 includes 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras, a 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs Gionee’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean-based Amigo 2.0 OS. 3G and 4G options are available.
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
This article is more than seven years old