Indian phone maker iBerry has launched the Auxus Nuclea N2, an NFC-enabled dual-SIM Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone running on a 1.7GHz eight-core MediaTek processor. Boasting a 5.7-inch 1080p display and 13 megapixel camera, the N2 will be available to pre-order from 18 January for RS19,900 (US$320).
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than seven years old