Indian phone maker iBerry has launched the Auxus Nuclea N2, an NFC-enabled dual-SIM Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone running on a 1.7GHz eight-core MediaTek processor. Boasting a 5.7-inch 1080p display and 13 megapixel camera, the N2 will be available to pre-order from 18 January for RS19,900 (US$320).
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
This article is more than seven years old