International Card Services (ICS), the largest credit card issuer in the Netherlands, is to use Aconite technology to provision customers’ cards onto NFC phones. Aconite’s solution will enable ICS to generate mobile EMV applet data and then deliver it in real-time to NFC handsets via a TSM service. ICS will also be able to manage both card and mobile issuance from a single system.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than six years old