Korean tape and shielding materials maker EMI Tape has launched a range of flexible ferrite sheets for use in NFC and wireless power charging products. Available in three thicknesses, the ferrite sheet can be used as shielding for the NFC antenna in a mobile phone.
- Car Connectivity Consortium to release specification for hands-free Bluetooth and ultra wideband digital keys
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
This article is more than seven years old