Shares in NFC specialist Proxama are now trading on London’s AIM stock market under the ticker symbol “PROX”. “With the market for mobile commerce and particularly mobile contactless payments and engagement ever increasing, we know that the time is right to list on AIM,” says CEO Neil Garner.
- University of Tennessee reports on NFC campus ID adoption
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
This article is more than seven years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday